Friday, November 28, 2008

Jazz vs. Grizzlies

As some of you might know, my company did not renew it's Utah Jazz season tickets this year. With my boss being out of town all the time, it didn't make sense. My boss did buy Wednesday's game from his neighbor (who coincidently has the 2 seats next to ours) to give to a VP at Delta. Unfortunately, the Delta VP couldn't make the game and my boss was headed back to London earlier that afternoon, so he gave them to me! For those of you who don't like your boss, or those who kind of like your boss, sorry, but I love mine! My favorite Jazz player, D Will and yes, this is the view from our seats! This is why Bryce and I are so spoiled and can't sit in the upper bowl. Nothing quite like row 2. Of course the Jazz beat the Grizzlies 117 to 100. Go Jazz! PS. thanks to my wonderful mother for letting me borrow her camera. Love you Mom!

1 comment:

Clarke and Kamie said...

woah, sweet seats--you are spoiled having such a great boss.
And getting to see dwill that close all night? ahhhhh.