Sunday, November 23, 2008

Go Utes

In Utah, you are either a Ute or a Cougar. There is nothing in between and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't have strong feelings one way or the other. In case there were any doubts, Bryce and I are Utah fans. My dad was a professor at the U, Bryce and I both graduated from the U and have friends who play or played for the U football team. So I am sure you all can imagine how happy we were yesterday when the Utes beat the Cougs, resulting in another undefeated season with a BCS bowl! Go Utes!
We went over to the Domans for the big game. Although there were Utes and Cougs, Bryce's queso brought everyone together (inside joke, probably had to be there)! We had a great time, I was thoroughly entertained with Wendy's outlook on the game, Colin's tongue tricks and all the banter going on. The food was great (just pull it apart with two forks Les) and the company was fantastic. Thanks Trav and Les for a great party, we love you guys!

I'm confused, are these all Ute fans? Looks like Colin is booing the Cougs, just kidding!As promised, my favorite picture of the whole night. That about sums it up!

2 comments:

Evans Family said...

Hahaha! I can't believe you put that pic. of Travis up! But is how all of us Cougs felt. :(

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

that is great! thanks for coming over it was a blast!! Trav was pretty pissed i guess at the outcome