Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Spencer

Sunday night we gathered at Mom and Dad's to celebrate Spencer's birthday, which is Thursday. Happy Birthday Burt! We love you! PS. There sure are a lot of golf courses around here (remember that one?) When I was in Chicago last month I picked him up a Bears polo shirt. He even wore it that night, what a great brother! Bella, Cam, and Easton all had their Bears gear on too! Bears won by the way! Sorry honey (Bryce is a Lions fan). So, I had to bribe the boys to snap a couple of photos. They were like "no, I don't want to take a picture together." I told them I would post it to my blog so they could see themselves. So this is them giving "high fives."
And the more serious picture that I had to bribe them for. Thanks boys!
So Mom bought Halloween gingerbread houses. Not sure who was happier, me or the kids! Cam sat the entire time with me and decorated the house. We had some structural problems as our roof kept trying to cave in, but it held together in the end. Just don't touch it!
See my finger, still holding the roof on at this point!

No comments: