Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funny Story

The funniest thing happened on the way home from work today. I'm going to try and tell this story as best I can because I was laughing so hard I was crying almost the entire way home. I hope this isn't a "you had to be there" story. So Bryce picks me up from work today and he's already giving me a hard time immediately because I have a garbage can full of paper (I take everything from work home to recycle). So we're joking around with each other right off the bat. We start driving down the road and he is playing with this rubberband. He has it looped around the steering wheel and I tell him to quit messing around. He looks over and says "What, you ride your horses with reins, these are my reins." Not much I could say to that, I just laughed. So then he takes the rubber band stretches it out (like one does when they are going to shoot it at someone) at our car radio. He says "Do you want to listen to number 2 (the radio preset)?" and then proceeds to flip the rubber band at the #2 preset. Meanwhile, he is driving. All this is happening while he is driving. The rubberband richochets off the stereo and hits me right in the face! It didn't hurt or anything, but Bryce and I were laughing so hard. I was laughing so hard I was crying, my stomach hurt and I was squirming. For those of you who haven't heard Bryce really laugh, I mean really laugh, it is totally hilarious! I was laughing so hard I couldn't even tell him that he didn't actually change the radio station. My husband does the funniest stuff. Love you babe!

1 comment:

Terra L said...

OMG, I am picturing you guys driving down the road together with a load of trash and rubber bands flying. What insanity and HOW funny!! Wish I could have been there! Erin just saw the picture of Cedar on the blog and said "Hey, is that Adrian's horse?" and I said "yes, that's Cedar." and she said "oh, the one that got stuck in the fence?" Wasn't that like a year ago? Love you girl!