Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Cam

I cannot believe that our nephew Camden just turned 4 years old. Where does the time go?
These are a couple of pics from the book that we made Camden for his birthday. He is so adorable, smart and funny. During our birthday book photo shoot we told Camden that we needed to go to the sporting goods store. He asked if there would be guys at the store. Bryce asks, "What guys?" Camden replies, "Guys, you know, humans!" We were totally cracking up. My other favorite moment is when he was trying to explain how we were not the same level of family. I am not sure that I totally understand even now, but I believe it has something to do with the number of family members. Bryce asked Cam if he wanted Aunt Ace and Uncle Bryce to have kids. Camden answered excitedly "Are you two getting married?" I was like, Cam we got married a long time ago. He said, "that's right I saw the pictures of you with the flowers."

Camden thanked everyone for coming.

Camden checking out "Camden the Sports Superstar"
Camden's football cake. Yum-O
Bella and the pink pony. A girl after my own heart. I mean, who doesn't want a pink pony?

Bryce and Addie. At least she knows his name! I was called everything in the book, even daddy!

After the party winded down we got out Guitar Hero.

Bella soon took over the drums.
In order to get a serious game going we stuck her in the Guitar Hero box, literally! She had a blast!

No comments: