Friday, September 26, 2008

Night at the Races

Tonight we headed out to Tooele to watch our neighbor's kids last motocross race of the season. Kylee is in second grade and ended up tying for first place this season. Way to go girl! She is an awesome little rider and looks totally adorable in her riding gear!
Trevor is in fifth grade and a fantastic rider. My heart skipped a beat when he went down after another rider landed on top of Trevor's bike in his second race. Luckily both kids were okay, phew! Good job Trev!
The hungry and thirsty cheerleaders! Our neighbor Erin (middle) with her cute cousins McKade and Brynlee.
For those of you who aren't aware, this is Bryce's counterpart Clint. They are so much alike it is scary! Don't get the two of them started.
This is my counterpart Terra. I think we find more are more ways we are alike every time we hang out. Watch out everyone, there's two of us! Terra, do I have to be a mom to get the cheese and crackers open! Seriously, why do they make those things so hard, they are for children!

1 comment:

Terra L said...

Holy bike gear batman! I can't believe you beat me to blogging on tonight's events... I don't know what surprised Bryce more - that you had already posted a blog entry when he was helping Clint unload the truck tonight or that when he told me I already knew... damn bloggers! Love you girl!!