Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Eats at Grandma's


The night the Bears played the Colts we went to mom and dad's house for dinner. I love football! We have quite a few Bears fans in the fam, yeah! I snapped a few quick pics during dessert. There's nothing quite like brownies and ice cream! Addie, you got a little something on your face there honey!

Cam and Tan snarfing down some dessert. Easton was much to sophisticated to get in on such behavior! Actually the little man doesn't like ice cream. I know, crazy huh! Maybe he'll grow out of it!

Bella didn't get in on too much dessert action, mostly baby food, and mostly because I was caught up in the Bears game. She didn't look to unhappy though, can you say cheese! Don't worry girl, I'll hook you up next time!




2 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

Holy crap I am laughing so hard. I think partly because I am sleep deprived and just in one of those silly moods, but the part about Addy with food on her face just is so hilarious to me right now. Ok I am still laughing. Loudly.
I'm gonna quit writing now so you don't think I'm an idiot.
Yeah, still laughing.
Goodbye. :)

Amber Burt said...

Nice pictures!! I need to find a really cute one of Bella, do you have one?