Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Late Easter

We had a great Easter, which commenced with an Easter egg hunt at Mom and Dad H's house. Miraculously we managed to find a 15 minute window on Saturday when it wasn't raining.


This picture totally cracks me up. I asked Addy to slide closer to Bella and put her arm around her so I could take a photo of them. This is Bella rejecting my idea. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's thinking, "Don't touch me! Get your arm off me! In fact, will you just go back to sitting over there?"

Next we ate dinner, the kids got their Easter baskets and then it was time to decorate eggs!


Bells and I decorated eggs together. Not sure if this picture was taken before or after she threw one of the eggs accross the table. Then when I grabbed the egg she fell off her chair. Must be before, that egg looks pretty intact!
Check out this adorable bunnycake Mom H made! The kids loved it.

Me and the girls hanging out. I love my nieces. I hope everyone had a great Easter.


1 comment:

Amber Burt said...

Better late then never, that's my motto! I haven't posted anything yet from Easton's birthday and it has almost been a month. I love that picture of Bella and Addi. That totally shows little AnaBella's personality, can you say BRAT!!!